The people on the left. Those people. No clue.
However, I do love visiting Saint-Gaudens National Historic Site in Cornish, NH. I heard a rumor it is the least visited national park in the country but
I shot this nearly a century ago with my Voigtlander Bessa R3M and my Heliar 15mm. I don’t remember what film I used but it was probably Kodak.
Things To Know – Saint-Gaudens National Historic Site
- The grounds are open even when the site isn’t.
- The path down to the river is magical.
- Saint-Gaudens wasn’t the only rich guy with a nice house in Cornish, NH and if you know where to look one can find impressive mansions.
- The magnolia trees are incredible in spring.
- One of the studio buildings may have inspired the design of the Polaroid SX/70.